The Zephyr was designed for the spinning rod enthusiast. This rod was designed to be light weight but is very well balanced. The medium to medium heavy models have a tremendous amount of backbone for a strong hookset. The medium light was built for finesse fishing and casting smaller artificial lures. This rod has been fished by many anglers along the Texas/Louisiana coast and has been proven to be one of the best spinning rods you could ever own. So, if you are missing a great spinning rod in your arsenal, this would be the one to have.
- Toray graphite high modulus carbon fiber
- Guides – black 316 stainless braid resistant and light weight
- High density EVA split grip handles on models (HS-ZES72M and HS-ZES73MH)
- Split graphite reel seat on model (HS-ZES72M)
- Black stainless hook keeper
- Tangle free braid tangle free tip top
- Hand crafted in the USA