Hot Stix was designed with the hardcore lady angler in mind. It is a quality blank constructed from Toray graphite. Although it was built for the angler who targets speckled trout and redfish, it can also be used to catch any variety of inshore fish. With split grip and high density EVA handles, this rod is very light weight and balanced. Many women who own this rod say they are constantly complimented on their pink rod. It is wrapped in neon pink and trimmed out in black, so the colors really pop. So, if you’re looking for a high quality, built in pink wrapping, this is the rod for you.
- Toray graphite high modulus carbon fiber
- Guides – Black 316 stainless, braid resistant and light weight
- High density EVA split grip handle
- Forecast classic barrel style reel seat
- Stainless hook keeper
- Tangle free braid resistant tip top
- Hand crafted in the USA